the season.Cyle Larin scored his 14th of the year for Orlando City | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123 Mar 14
Indias Aditi Ashok scored her first over-par round in the womens individual golf event at the 2016 Olympics, shooting an 8-over 79, to go 2-over 215 overall in Rio.Nike Free 3.0 V5 Clearance .Her overall position slipped to tied-31st on a tricky day for golf, when the wind played a crucial factor in just 12 out of the 60 golfers in the field registering under-par scores. Aditi began with a level-par 5 on the 1st hole, before bogeying the 435-yard par-four 2nd. She pulled herself back up to level-par for the day with her first birdie of the day on the 493-yard par-five 5th, but then shot a bogey on the par-four 7th soon after.Aditi, who at 18 is the youngest member of the field in Rio, slipped up considerably on the back nine, dropping seven shots across nine holes, beginning with three bogeys on the 11th, 12th and the 13th, all par-four holes. She would then record her first double bogey of the Olympics on the 374-yard par-four 15th and the 509-yard par-five 18th.Her score now puts her 13 shots behind overnight leader and World No.5 Inbee Park of Korea. Nike Free 5.0 Flyknit Womens . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Nike Free Tr Fit 5 . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. http:///...ree-4-0-flyknit.html . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. ORLANDO, Fla. -- Ola Kamara had two goals and an assist and the Columbus Crew beat Orlando City 4-1 on Saturday night to end a two-game losing streak.The Crew (6-11-11) opened the scoring in the sixth minute when Justin Merams pass from the midfield circle split the Orlando City defense. Kamara took it first and laid it off to Ethan Finlay for the open-net finish.Finlay and Kamara ran behind the Orlando defense again in the 44th minute, this time with Finlay settting up an easy finish for Kamara. Nike Free Run 2 Womens. Kamara capped the scoring in the 95th minute with his 13th goal of the season.Cyle Larin scored his 14th of the year for Orlando City (7-9-13) on a right-footed shot from behind the penalty arc in the 79th minute. Seb Hines scored an own goal in the 22nd minute to make it 2-0 for Columbus. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '