er to attack me, I wanted to play | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888 Jul 12
MADRID -- A group of European media outlets on Friday published what it claims are details of tax arrangements made by several top soccer players and coaches, including Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho and Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil. Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys .The news outlets, which include German weekly Der Spiegel and Spanish daily El Mundo, cited documents provided by the website Football Leaks, which has in the past claimed that some players and coaches made transactions that could suggest financial impropriety.The group, which goes by the name European Investigative Collaborations, said it plans to release further reports in the coming days and weeks.The company of Ronaldos and Mourinhos agent, Jorge Mendes, released a statement denying any wrongdoing by his clients.Both Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho are in compliance with their fiscal obligations in Spain and in the United Kingdom, said the statement by Mendes company Gestifute, which was released Thursday after a report in Spain accusing Ronaldo of wrongdoing. Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho have never been involved in any legal process related to any fiscal crime.It added that it would take legal action against any insinuation or accusation of that nature related to Ronaldo or Mourinho.El Mundo reported that Spains tax authority has been investigating some of Mendes clients for some time.Many top players in Spain have had to deal with local tax authorities recently, including Barcelonas stars Neymar and Lionel Messi.In July, Messi and his father were sentenced to 21 months in prison for tax fraud, although they were not sent to jail because sentences of less than two years for first offences are usually suspended in Spain.Neymar and his father recently found out that they are each facing a two-year prison sentence and a $10.6 million fine on corruption charges related to alleged irregularities during his transfer from Brazilian club Santos to Barcelona in 2013. They have denied wrongdoing.In June, Barcelona paid a fine of $5.8 million in a separate case after acknowledging to the local tax authority it made an error in the fiscal planning of the players transfer.Last month, Spanish prosecutors said they are seeking a prison term of more than 10 years for former Barcelona striker Samuel Etoo for alleged tax crimes committed when he played for the Catalan club.Also this year, Barcelona midfielder Javier Mascherano was handed a suspended one-year sentence for tax fraud, and former defender Adriano was also charged with tax irregularities.---Associated Press writer Frank Jordans contributed from Berlin.---Tales Azzoni on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tazzoni Los Angeles Chargers Dylan Cantrell Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Wholesale Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys 2019 . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. http:///...chenna-nwosu-jersey/ . PAUL, Minn. U.S. womens national team goalkeeper Hope Solo said she immediately apologized to Swedens captain for calling them cowards after their quarterfinal match at the Olympics this summer.Sweden eliminated the U.S. on penalty kicks after a 1-1 draw, and Solo made international news for criticizing the Swedes defensive tactics during the match.But Solo said on Swedeish talk show Skavlan that opposing captain Lotta Schelin was not offended by her comments.I said to her, You know, Lotta, I said something. I used the word cowards when talking about you guys, and I didnt mean that. Im so sorry, Solo said. And she was like, Oh, I know you, dont worry about it. Dont worry about it.And shes like, Look, the American team has been in the last five championship games in the Olympics. Five championships! And shes like, For us to beat a better-skilled team like Brazil and like America, we had to drop back defensively.And she knew it, but for the most part, we just hugged and we laughed and she accepted my apology. She didnt even think I needed to apologize. Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys For Sale. Solo said she didnt mean to accuse the Swedish players and coaches of being cowards, but she stood by her critique of their strategy.I wasnt enraged, I wasnt emotional, I wasnt angry, Solo said. I just had this conversation with all of the journalists in the room after the game, and we were talking about the style of play.I didnt mean to come across that the players were cowards or the coach was a coward. I meant that the style of play was not very Olympic-spirited.I think Lotta Schelin is one of the best players in the world -- one of the best attacking players in the world. So it was really difficult to watch her drop back defensively, and I saw her most of the time in the 18-yard box in her defense.And I wanted her to attack me, I wanted to play against Lotta. I wanted to try to stop her shots. I love the competitive nature between America and Sweden. Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys NFL China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '